Thursday, January 29, 2009

Whats Cookin 16

Okay so I disappeared again- sorry! Its been a little hectic around the Hawryluk house so no time for Blogging. Today my goal is to get several posts ready for the next few days then I don't have to feel so bad if I cant get on :)

SOS (otherwise known as Meat Rice)
From Jennifer Maynard www.themaynards3.blogspot.com

*This recipe came from my Grandfather who cooked it on a Navy ship and the SOS does not stand for anything really nice, so we changed the name to Meat Rice.

1 lb ground beef
Dehydrated onions
Flour
Water
2 beef bouillon cubes

Brown meat in skillet with dehydrated onions. Drain meat and onion mixture. Add flour and water. Put in 2 beef bouillon cubes while continuing to add flour and water until it is the consistency that you like (and it makes as much as you need it to).

Serve mixed with rice or mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment