Thursday, January 22, 2009

Whats Cookin 12

Shake and Bake Chicken Casserole
From Me :)

You'll Need

Chicken Pieces
Potatoes
Carrots
Any other veggies you'd like
Shake and Bake Original

In a casserole dish spread your chicken pieces along the bottom... I usually cut my potatoes into wedges and slice the carrots... spread as many as you would like on top of the chicken...add a little water to the casserole pan...Id say half and inch or so. Keep in mind the more water you add the more 'gravy' you will have after it is baked. spread a package or two(depending on size of casserole) of shake and bake over the entire thing , Cover and bake in oven at 400 for about an hour. The finished product will have a delicious shake and bake gravy in the bottom for your potatoes :) I love this...my boys love this...my husband loves this. Its a quick and easy winner. I usually use drumsticks and I take the skin off... But you can leave it on too- Chicken skin just grosses me out so its personal preference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment